Wednesday 23 March 2016

DIOR | Glow Maximiser Light Boosting Primer

So I have another high end beauty review, and I promise I won't be doing this all the time! I just had £60 worth of boots points to spend, and I'm making my way through my treats!



I bought the beautiful Dior Glow Maximiser Light Boosting Primer on a whim really to help with my dull sad skin. Using this with the combination of my body shop glow boosting moisturiser has made a real difference!

The primer is really gorgeous. The initial colour might make you sceptical about putting it all over your face, but honestly, if you work in a light layer, it gives a stunning yet subtle illumination to your skin. I've also used this separately as a liquid highlighter, by just dabbing it onto my cheekbones, as it is very subtle but still a gorgeous finish.



I think this is perfect for lacklustre skin in the winter months, but also great for that fresh, dewy-like look in the spring. It works well as a primer, i.e. it is long lasting, and gives a gorgeous base for your foundation, but is also great for a subtle highlighter.

I have to say that I’m very happy with this purchase. I bought it from boots for £28.50, which is quite expensive, but I can imagine this will last me a very long time. You seem to get a lot in the tube, and you honestly don’t need that much when you use it. Overall, it’s a great product, and I would recommend for those looking for a healthy boost to their skin.

Have you tried this product? Would you recommend any cheaper alternatives?

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment