Sunday 26 January 2014

Boots Botanics 97% Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm

As my obsession with Skincare grows and grows I have started to try more hot cloth cleansing balms. I decided to try out the Boots Botanics one as it's a fair price and I'd heard some good things about it. The Boots Botanic range raves about using organic products to create something that is excellent for your skin whilst using only the best ingredients. I'm not really one to buy into the 'it says organic so it must be good' thing, but after reading up on what the cleanser actually contains, for example rosehip and jojoba oil, it seemed like a really good way to go.


I have normal/combination skin, sometimes my cheeks get a little dry and I occasionally get a few blemishes here and there but I don't necessarily have problem skin. I have to say that it's worked wonders for me, it not only cleanses and melts the make up and dirt away but it also leaves my skin feeling so soft and quite moisturised afterwards. The only thing I would say is that it is quite oily, it's not surprising as the ingredients include Shea butter and jojoba oil so it may be too much for naturally oily skin. For me personally, on the whole I think it's a great product.


After removing my eye make up in the evening, I use this to remove the rest of my make up. I massage it into my skin and leave for a minute before taking off with a warm muslin cloth. I also like to use a foaming cleanser afterwards to remove any residue that may still be on my skin.


Overall, I'd say that it's a really good product especially for the price. It removes all traces of make up whilst leaving my skin feeling moisturised and radiant. As hot cloth cleansers go, I'd really recommend this, it's a great little cleanser that is great on your skin and your purse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment